Mama Tee donated @MamaT
04 January, 10:48
WOW.... just "WOW".

Have many of you already forgotten, if you ever paid attention, that #NCSWIC is right where we are RIGHT NOW?

IF THESE EVENTS unfolding have you irritated and confused at this point in The Plan, you must respectfully look inside yourself and ask "Am I truly AWAKE?" and BE HONEST in your answer!

You WILL NOT be able to handle what's next if you do not ALREADY understand that the events playing out before you are for NORMIES still asleep. You will jump at every event as they do. That means YOU TOO are still ASLEEP.

This is WAR. This is NOT A GAME. It HAD to be this way. God is not finished.

#HOLDTHE Line or #HoldYourPeace

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Aristarkos ✅ WWG1WGA @Aristarkos
04 January, 11:23
In response Mama Tee to her Publication
The war was already won before President Trump's victory tour around the world... Since his first inauguration it was just to wake us all up IMHO, unfortunately it takes ages to wake up the comatose...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diane Wood @Diane416
04 January, 04:47
In response Aristarkos ✅ WWG1WGA to his Publication
I find it hard to believe they truly want them awake at this point. They constantly "ban the truth" and the people who post it on other social media. Nor have they done anything about lamestream media. You are watching a movie. It never ends and I hate it.

Aristarkos ✅ WWG1WGA @Aristarkos
04 January, 05:09
In response Diane Wood to her Publication
I don't want to be rude, but the "I find it hard to believe" is the main reason it all takes so long...🙏

You can't read the last page of a book, just because you hate how the story gets there, most people just want the solution and don't want to know how we got in this sh*t show in the first place, which is the most important...

Yes, we are watching a movie and it will end, when..? When the world is ready for it... I always compare it to a big fly wheel that is running the wrong direction — the deep state financial, economical, political system — to make it run in the right direction it first has to stop, which is a painful process... So you will see a lot around you fall apart...

I believe in "the plan", there will be a restart (not the great reset) and it will be bumpy for a while but it will be so much better than it is now...🙏

Diane Wood @Diane416
04 January, 06:33
In response Aristarkos ✅ WWG1WGA to his Publication
Is only my opinion and I do find it hard to believe they want the world awake. Many many things could be done to make it so if that were the case,. The movie could end any time. I do believe in the plan but I also detest how it can simply go on and on and on.

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
04 January, 07:02
It takes a lot to rope the world and tie it off to slow it down so you can turn it around. This movement involves the entire planet. It would be AWESOME if it had flipped fast but then there would be no pain to learn from and then zero chance of change.

Out on the street daily, I can tell people are not asleep. Many are edgy. Awake numbers are up higher in than ever before. Whether or not they are ready NCSWIC. That's where you come in. You and me and everyone pressed in here on AU.

It's why you are here.

Diane Wood @Diane416
You are watching a movie. It is all done.
09:36 PM - Jan 04, 2023
In response Mama Tee to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Diane416 in this post can reply
Mama Tee donated @MamaT
04 January, 09:51
I know.... 😁