Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
04 January, 07:41
where is that guy that always bashed America? Haven't seen him and forgot the name.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
04 January, 08:41
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
What he posted on my page was reprehensible! I don't have to be mean but I also don't need to put up with bad behavior, boundaries are healthy and he crossed one of my red lines.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
04 January, 08:56
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
Serah loves you too fren! 😊🙏🤍

India Foxtrot @IndiaFoxtrot
His replies were removed, then the post gave 404 error. Pretty cheeky typist. You can tell he picks his nose with those snotty, snarky comments he feels it's ok to say on posts discussing their healing from trauma.
09:35 PM - Jan 04, 2023
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
Only people mentioned by IndiaFoxtrot in this post can reply
India Foxtrot @IndiaFoxtrot
04 January, 09:40
In response India Foxtrot to his Publication
🤪 Yuri Stauffenberg

WHY U THINK GOD POSTED BRAIN DEAD KENNEDY MEME TO YOUR ACCOUNT SARA? ALL PEOPLE NEED HEAL. THAT IS WHY I AM HERE. AND HEALING IS FUCKING PAINFULL PROCESS.....seems to be very understanding, and seems to know God's AU account??? 🤔