Comet81 ☄️✨ @Comet81
04 January, 06:24
I don't know who will see this, but if you do, could you say a prayer for my daughter please? She is 21 months old and we are fairly certain she has the mumps. We are trying to avoid taking her to a dr/hospital but it's hard to know what to do when she is hurting so much and can't tell us a whole lot. Any prayers, encouragement and/or advice is welcome. Thank you! ♥️♥️♥️♥️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
More home remedies, and again, ginger is at the top. I searched - mumps children holistic. Whatever you do, don't rush her in for a vaccine for this episode. Check out these holistic helps. We've all had it, pretty much, and got over them. I'm 67 and remember mine!

Make her some Switchel (aka Haymaker's Punch) using ginger. It also takes honey and apple cider vinegar. Provides electrolytes, tastes fabulous.

https://www.medindia.net/h...
07:40 PM - Jan 04, 2023
In response Comet81 ☄️✨ to her Publication
Only people mentioned by FramersIntents in this post can reply
Comet81 ☄️✨ @Comet81
04 January, 08:53
In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication
Thank you so much! ♥️ We've taken a more natural approach with our girls but she was born at 1lb 6oz so every illness scares me with her. This has been much harder to go through and has had me second guessing myself and my instincts. I felt much better when i realized it was the mumps, like i knew what to do and what to expect... it's just so hard seeing her in any pain. We'll look into the switchel! Apparently I can get some nearby! Thank you for the suggestion!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
04 January, 09:09
In response Comet81 ☄️✨ to her Publication
Oh, I understand your deep concern! I'd make it myself, with organic ingredients. If you don't have a juicer for the ginger, it's not necessary - you can slice it thinly and let it fuse into the water overnight. Best of luck!