Victoria Lynn @Victoria369
04 January, 07:31
Personality changes from the shot? Anyone else seeing this in their loved ones who took the shot. Young adult son home from college for the holidays has been moody, rude and disrespectful. This is not the same kid. He has had two shots and at least one booster. My heart hurts💔I am terrified for his health and pray there is a cure coming for this🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Could just be the indoctrination from college. Not so easy growing up as a man these days. Best to try to listen and maybe you can get more info on what is really bothering him. I don't think its the shot. Most people that got the Vax are going to have an attitude with people that are antivax.
07:38 PM - Jan 04, 2023
In response Victoria Lynn to her Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Michael Nobody @CMOTUS
05 January, 08:01
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
same. all of humanity it struggling. that age fosters many internal changes as well

unlike most - college years were my toughest. i didnt yet have the tools to deal with depression/anxiety and all those other issues. i didnt full understand myself

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriotic One @Patriotic1
04 January, 07:55
Beat me to it. Not seen much personality changes from shots but college brainwashin defo my first thought.

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
04 January, 07:47
that or puberty

Victoria Lynn @Victoria369
04 January, 07:42
Thank you. He wont talk to me which isnt like him. Why do you think its not a shot issue? Appreciate that you responded❤️

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
04 January, 08:18
In response Victoria Lynn to her Publication
Cause I am moody and I didn't get the shot.