LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
04 January, 06:10
TrumpWarriors
trumpw

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason Webber @Haldir1970
04 January, 06:25
In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication
Trump’s “endorsement” of McCarthy put the spotlight on him. He and every other traitorous swamp rat are now being exposed via this “House Speaker vote” drama.

It’s a show. The days of partisan politics and politicians forming government are over. This is a show - a scene (hopefully one of the last) in this movie we have been watching unfold all around us.

This is about exposure, not voting for a House Speaker.

Note that the “House” has ajourned after the sixth vote failed (to elect McCarthy as Speaker) until tomorrow. I will be very surpised if we don’t see some repeat of the last two days tomorrow.

Friday, January 6, 2023, could be a very eventful day (or another nothing burger 😛) - we shall see!

(3 IMAGES)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Vintagesquirrel in this post can reply
Jason Webber @Haldir1970
04 January, 06:54
In response Michelle Vintagesquirrel to her Publication
Thanks for that correction. 🙂

I maintain that I think that this “vote for Speaker” is a show. I think it will continue into tomorrow to get us to January 6, 2023.

Exposure is the objective.

Let’s see if I get proven wrong at 8:00pm ET. 😁

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
04 January, 07:01
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
I agree with you! Heres hoping Friday will be our best day and their worst day. fingers crossed 🤞

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
04 January, 07:08
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
thwts what im thinking also