Only people mentioned by LanieLou_MAGADonian in this post can reply
Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
04 January, 07:00
In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication
For me, that about closes this circus with Kevin the Clown...
and I never thought Trump supported Clowny, just watching
and trying to figure out genius moves from no vantage point

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lori Mckeon @lorirw
04 January, 06:48
EXACTLY

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
John 1776 @JohnnyT
04 January, 06:48
McChamaeleon

nuts11 nuts11 @nuts11
04 January, 06:46
I'm ok without a speaker for a while this is getting good!

Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
04 January, 06:27
Is this true?🤔

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
04 January, 06:25
Trump’s “endorsement” of McCarthy put the spotlight on him. He and every other traitorous swamp rat are now being exposed via this “House Speaker vote” drama.

It’s a show. The days of partisan politics and politicians forming government are over. This is a show - a scene (hopefully one of the last) in this movie we have been watching unfold all around us.

This is about exposure, not voting for a House Speaker.

Note that the “House” has ajourned after the sixth vote failed (to elect McCarthy as Speaker) until tomorrow. I will be very surpised if we don’t see some repeat of the last two days tomorrow.

Friday, January 6, 2023, could be a very eventful day (or another nothing burger 😛) - we shall see!

(3 IMAGES)

Michelle Vintagesquirrel donated @Vintagesquirrel
04 January, 06:47
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
Actually, they are reconvening at 8pm tonight.

connie wright @cowri
04 January, 07:01
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
Cleaning House....Maybe PDJT wants him elected so he is arrested from the case Jan 6th decision & he can never hold an office again???? I really don't know other than he wanted Nancy as SOTH & she was supposedly hung on Dec 27,2022
They are all just actors anyway working for their handlers