Only people mentioned by wht in this post can reply
Brandy Molina @bmolina0003
04 January, 09:41
In response wht 2.0 to his Publication
Dr. Simone Gold, RFK Jr. Reiner Fuellmich and many other experts were screaming out the dangers of this experimental untested and unproven vaccine at the end of 2020. I am just an ANON and I easily researched out these posts. So my question is this - how much is your life worth? Would you risk your life for a career in sports? Apparently a lot of young people have been doing just that. Sadly, they are getting to witness their teammates drop dead on the playing field. Now, they are fearful of "am I next?". Do you think they are beginning to wake up to the real conspiracy theorists?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
wht 2.0 @wht
04 January, 09:53
In response Brandy Molina to her Publication
To be fair ... all those voices were silenced for the most part to the general population who didn't have much stomach for, or care to take the time necessary to find things out. So can't blame them in a way. Even I believe many otherwise well meaning med professionals were taken in with the depth of the corruption and lies and unaware of the censorship.
The true level of corruption necessary to have pulled it all of was/IS beyond most people comprehension of the 'reality' that's been carefully constructed for them.
Gonna be a cold hard wake up for many that's for sure.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396