Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Jewels 777✨❤️ donated @jewelsc
04 January, 11:04
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
😇I love this. I have seen us having a backyard bbq or a shindig somewhere.I considered inviting someone here who was particularly is hurting ( women) but have not been able to break thru the relative anonymity we hold online. I guess some people talk on the phone but I have never felt much willingness when I put it out there to be a set of ears. .I understand people's reluctance as it is hard to know who someone is actually so I never want to push anyone's boundaries or my own ( as safety comes into play). If you figure a way, it would be grand.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jewels 777✨❤️ @jewelsc
I want to poll and see how many on here have been healing from (c) ptsd or the like. I cannot explain how much healing has happened with me to be whole-hearted again. I am so very thankful. I wish I knew everyone's story. What an epic crew we are. Entangled in Light and Love and Hope. I am like a fountain crying at times but they are not the tears they once were. These are gratitude and overflow. Bless all Y'all💞with the best fruit the Spirit offers. We are something else. I am believing for all of you.
12:34 PM - Jan 04, 2023
In response Jewels 777✨❤️ to her Publication
Only people mentioned by jewelsc in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jewels 777✨❤️, click on at the bottom under it