Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
04 January, 03:24
Who want's to join in?

Todays Task: Pick up the phone and call someone you haven't spoke to in over a year.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Timewill tell @lkb123awake
Did last night with a friend I have known for 40 years. Last time we spoke was at spouse funeral who passed with Covid and died from treatment at hospital. Pretty much hanging in there but remaining faithful that God will have his day and when he does all hell is going to break loose on those who deceived. This was a convo we could not have had two years ago due to political beliefs. But it did my heart good as well as they told me it helped them to hear from an old friend. It is very easy for me to talk to like minded people but when the view is different it becomes a little difficult. It didn't stop me cause people change I know I have. I listen more than I talk and share AU information with those who don't do social media.
09:58 AM - Jan 04, 2023
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by lkb123awake in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Timewill tell, click on at the bottom under it