Least Invasive Most Effective @antidote528
Code of Vets is AWESOME...

Too bad all these patriots with big platforms are not tithing directly to them... THINK WHAT COULD HAVE BEEN CREATED???

But I guess all those fancy trips seemed more.. vavavooommm...

30% OF ALL THEIR PROFITS SHOULD HAVE BEEN TITHED BACK... hoping some get asset seizure just for being tight self enriching asses...

We could have done so much... all the mums fighting social services to keep their kids..

THEY AND THE VETs/mil ARE THRE FRONT LINE OF THIS BATTLE... all resources SHOULD have been directed back to them and it guts me that only a few people saw this and the culture of celebrity truth is so self enriching and grandiose...

Not some ex trafficker compulsive lier scammer... not people who want to count numbers and then team up with known controlled op... remember that during their awards ceremony they will likely set up in the next two years to pat each others backs.
09:51 AM - Jan 04, 2023
Only people mentioned by antidote528 in this post can reply
Leslie Henson @T_Radioactive
16 January, 08:57
In response Least Invasive Most Effective to her Publication
i dont have code of vets but anyone can dial 211 and find help with bills. maybe u can pass it on

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
17 January, 06:41
In response Leslie Henson to her Publication
Those numbers don't help these people... If that number worked, then code of vets would not have had to have worked so hard to step up to serve vets.. There is no third party, no sharing of data... its direct response and it works...

There is NO gov service that can help you without trafficking your data... for some of these people that is not helpful as they would then have to deal with 'safegaurding' issue and thats not what they need.. they just need direct help.. 24 hours response.. and that is what she does.. Her father was a vet.. She is well known and doing selfless work much more powerful than a anonymous call to some data turning factory that is also fishing for data it can weaponise to use against you...

LIKE: oh.. you have PTS from serving and finance issues.. we need to take your kids away!!!

Thats not what useful.. useful is when we all have each others backs and stand for one another...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
04 January, 10:19
I raised tens of thousands of dollars for CoV. If I tithed 30% of my income I would be in serous difficulty. Dissident work is not an high income occupation.

04 January, 09:42
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
I really didn't mean you Martin.. I mean the Spooks... and there are accounts enjoying high takings... I am not expecting anyone to provide value for free or to give up anything even.. there would or could be creative ways of generating pots of money during shows.. or using their platforms to raise money occasionally for the groups in the field who are in need... .. putting charitable account details on the screen during a show and mentioning even a group of warriors in need... paying it forwards so to speak to those who are really in the battle and getting knocked down...

A mother killed herself this Christmas, a real fighter for her children to come home.. children stolen by the state...

That's exactly who we are doing this for... of course the children but that began somewhere.. they got ripped out of someones arms first very often... as many children as their are as many aching breaking hearts of mothers unaided of any meaning and being screwed by legal.

Raging Rabbit @Rabbithole_Down
04 January, 10:00
You are right!
Imagine if the big accounts took all that energy they are spending digging up dirt on each other and infighting... and channeled it into lifting up these vets!

I have almost zero spare money right now but I am going to give a little for Corey. Thanks for bringing this forward.