COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
03 January, 08:18
https://callmestormy.net/2...

WHO HAS BEEN TALKING TO US? IS Q TESLA?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Anon @Mike314
03 January, 08:51
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
04 January, 12:11
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
So at this point maybe we should be asking about the books about Baron, the Marvelous Adventures and the Last President???

Were the books really printed back then or are they a more recent time loop plant that only appear to be that old?

Do they also steal time from us?

Are we reset every so many years?
Nana knows for a FACT from my NDE that time is NOTHING like what we think it is here in these Earth suits.

Nana had a time jumper contact me on twit wit yrs ago and he kept jumping into my dreams.
He knew things about my dreams that I never told anyone.
He thought I was JFKs mother in another life time or another dimension.

He was trying to get information I believe to try to prevent JFKs Mom and Dad from ever meeting, thinking that would prevent him and JR from being born or that was the feeling I got from what he said and did jumping into my dreams.

Chook Chook @Chook
04 January, 12:19
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
IngersollLockwood . com had some interesting links about the Last President and time travel.

Google archive is the only to source them now i believe

Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Nana thinks that they messed up a bit.

They built ppl up with a countdown to what ppl were led to think was some big disclosure or huge take down and it wasnt. It was just them telling ppl about their project. They pissed ppl off, and imo was a bad branding decision.
12:31 AM - Jan 04, 2023
In response Chook Chook to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Angela Copeland @Angela111117
04 January, 06:35
it could have been handled a bit different, i think. it felt like we have been used, from all sides, for reality manifestation.

Chook Chook @Chook
04 January, 01:20
I do remember that. some very interesting links nun the less.