https://callmestormy.net/2...

WHO HAS BEEN TALKING TO US? IS Q TESLA?
08:18 AM - Jan 03, 2023
Only people mentioned by COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
04 January, 12:26
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
Nikola Tesla has a way of giving me that warm fuzzy feeling.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
04 January, 12:03
Juan's birth day is the same as Tesla's birthday isnt that something?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
04 January, 08:37
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
now that's a very interesting piece of information I could go as far as to say no wonder he knows his history so well hmm you never know. one day we will know all truths everything hidden will be revealed.

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
03 January, 09:15
Oh wow! Wait until you find out who has been talking to you here!? Omg what if it's Tesla? That's awesome! And the rest of the Q team of course...There are 10 of them total.

COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
03 January, 09:21
In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication
WHEN I TELL MY WIFE THIS STUFF SHE SAYS, 'BE CAREFUL WHO YOU TELL, THEY GONNA GET YOU PUT AWAY!'

Mrs Maker @Bornfree
04 January, 12:12
In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication
Doesn't young Tesla look a little like Junior with a different hairline? This is all so wild!

Mike Anon @Mike314
03 January, 08:51

04 January, 12:11
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
So at this point maybe we should be asking about the books about Baron, the Marvelous Adventures and the Last President???

Were the books really printed back then or are they a more recent time loop plant that only appear to be that old?

Do they also steal time from us?

Are we reset every so many years?
Nana knows for a FACT from my NDE that time is NOTHING like what we think it is here in these Earth suits.

Nana had a time jumper contact me on twit wit yrs ago and he kept jumping into my dreams.
He knew things about my dreams that I never told anyone.
He thought I was JFKs mother in another life time or another dimension.

He was trying to get information I believe to try to prevent JFKs Mom and Dad from ever meeting, thinking that would prevent him and JR from being born or that was the feeling I got from what he said and did jumping into my dreams.

04 January, 12:14
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
There was a John Titor on TWit wit yrs ago that predicted most of what has happened even well before covid.