Only people mentioned by AngelMcPatriot in this post can reply
TXSquirrel Patriot @UltraTXSquirrel
04 January, 10:01
In response Beth Angel McPatriot to her Publication
I wondered the same thing! Is there ALWAYS an ambulance on standby at games? So many athletes taken down in their prime all of a sudden and I'll bet the cause is the so-called "vaccines" and their boosters! Saw something a day ago that said he had a "booster" on December 26th....hmmm? Could that be why Feds have supposedly set up "outposts" at the hospital in order to "contain" and edit the updates? And there was a mention about them (Feds) wanting to avoid "trouble" upon Biden's arrival, should Hamlin not make it. WTH??? Why would Biden be in Cincinnati? This whole thing is beginning to stink to high heaven!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
04 January, 09:49
Has small numbers on side. My question is, where did the blue ambulance come from? I never saw it on tv.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beth Angel McPatriot @AngelMcPatriot
04 January, 09:50
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
Great catch, @TrumpGirl ! Much more to come out on this one! Thank you!!

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
04 January, 09:45
Also went very slow, with those no lights.

When time is critical, since he was supposedley intubated at hospital etc, there is no slow going (even on a FT Field).

I am assuming he died on the field, hence the game was canceled. (if he had a pulse, decent vitals etc, game would have continued. “They” are ALL about the money. Tons of Money LOST that night!).

⭐️⭐️⭐️Pepe Le Q~17⭐️⭐️⭐️ @TheQuietStorm17
04 January, 09:44
Reminds me of the George Floyd incident… or staged event rather.

USA DAR @buffaloalum
03 January, 11:53
I read that “independent” health care workers helped. Not sure what that means. They had to use electric shock to restart his heart. I watch tons of football and have NEVER seen anything like this. I have seen the ambulance brought out a half dozen times for severe neck injuries, back injuries, broken legs, etc. So, the ambulance isn’t shocking but the “heart event” or whatever they are calling it is unheard of. He was “dead” for 9 minutes. He may not recover but is fighting. Please pray for Damar Hamlin.

04 January, 09:27
In response USA DAR to his Publication
Thank you very much, and like you, I've also never seen anything like this. Was raised part of my young lift with my cousins, Rex & Rob Ryan, and with an uncle like Buddy, have heard and seen (from him while he was still with us) more hints at certain things that now are making more sense than ever.

Then I ran across this from a man I've followed for a couple of years, and my eyes are now digging away as I can about this 'unusual' event.

DAMAR HAMLIN:IS THERE A MSG
https://youtu.be/ZMKW8Ioh8...

Praying for Damar, his family, and for all of our eyes to be fully opened.
DAMAR HAMLIN:IS THERE A MSG - YouTube

Catch me on rumble under Franchotmike…Video “ real or ritual? Buffalo Bill damar Hamlin collapse during bills, Bengals game on Monday night!” NAME “JOSEPH A...

Frank Dionne @USAMPVET76
03 January, 11:38
Stadium owned ambulance. not a govt entity vehicle.

Pink Totter @Totter
03 January, 11:40
In response Frank Dionne to his Publication
Never watched sports, so how often does the ambulance drive out onto the football field to pick up a player?

03 January, 11:43
In response Frank Dionne to his Publication
Thank you! Had me wondering, but sometimes this cray cray world can cause suspicious minds to wonder! :)

Anon MeUpp @Jahty
03 January, 11:31
Doesn't even l look like an ambulance. Looks like a box truck.

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
03 January, 11:27
Excellent Question.