Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
Found the Dr, now I will try to find the video. Please save this if you can. I have saved twice, but apple must be “loosing” it every time I save it. I spent hours on my phone & could not find it. 😢

>DARK WINTER<
👇 it's been known that the graphene oxide in the vaccines are creating blood clots>>
Heart attacks>>nerve damage amongst other deadly issues.... But what's becoming clear is the how the graphene oxide is like razors in the blood cutting up the body and from the inside vein vessels, heart,. Brain and organs///

"Graphene hydroxide was found in all the vaccines studied. Graphene oxide form structures in the blood stream approximately 50 nm wide and 0.1 nm thick. They are very thin but very strong. They act like little razor blades in the blood stream that can cut the blood vessels. They do not decompose. Once in the bloodstream they will be there forever (short of the person getting a blood transfusion to remove them). Their effect on the blood vessels is cumulative.
04:26 PM - Jan 03, 2023
Only people mentioned by Sparrows in this post can reply
Denali 1620 @Denali1620
03 January, 05:07
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
I was curious if they put graphene hydroxide in the virus itself as well?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
03 January, 05:14
In response Denali 1620 to her Publication
Several professionals I have seen clips of think there was no virus, Per se. Their opinions were the spike proteins were sprayed, put in food and water, Flu vaccines & then if vourse thd 5G being ramped up in China dtopjng everyy living thing around thise towers…
enough to fuel the fear & the need for a vaccine since there were no cures. THE WHOLE SCENARIO WAS ABOUT GETTING A NEEDLE IN EVERY ARM.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gerri World @Gerri_World
03 January, 04:45
I think it is Dr. Noack (or a name very similar to this) from Germany. I watched him on a video a while back where he said exactly this about it being like tiny razor blades that will cut up the epithelial cell lining. He was a Graphene Hydroxide expert. After he made the video he was arrested in Germany on a live feed video and his wife said that he was killed.

03 January, 04:54
In response Gerri World to her Publication
He was live streaming when they came to his house & arrested him if I am not mistaken.

judith Kennison @JudyinAmerica
03 January, 04:41
its also been proven by Naomi Wolfe on the warroom that the warmer the oxide gets the thicker it gets. it liquidfys in the air.