Only people mentioned by Q1776Q in this post can reply
Laura Truther King @LauraTrutherKing
03 January, 03:25
In response We Will Make America Great Again to his Publication
Brilliant. Not a pair of balls between them.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Big Guns61 @Big__Guns61
03 January, 02:43
dont for get your boosters

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Turtle Lips @TurtleLips
03 January, 02:17
😕🙏

Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
03 January, 02:06
Trading a backbone for myocarditis

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
03 January, 01:54
How many were forced to get it???

Mike Anon @Mike314
03 January, 02:10
In response Melanie Rieger to her Publication
No professional athletes were forced to get it as far as I know. There was a degree of pressure applied, though.

However, on the amateur side of the ball, I can say for a fact that many colleges had "vaccine" mandates in effect if an athlete wanted to play on one of the teams.

My nephew actually got kicked off the hockey team and was also expelled from school for refusing the booster.

There were exemptions granted, however, for medical concerns as long as the family doctor could provide a valid excuse.

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
03 January, 01:54
How many were forced to get it???

Mike Anon @Mike314
03 January, 01:50
You can bet there are some very concerned professional and amateur athletes today.

It's actually a blessing that this occurred on national television, maybe it'll help wake some people up.

Julie Que @JulieQue
03 January, 02:02
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
That’s what I said as it played out in front of the nation. MSM was trapped into covering it! And, now will try to do it’s best to spin it as anything but vaccine related.

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
03 January, 02:09
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
I hope so- of course no one on MSM will ask that question...hey @tuckercarlson or Jessewatters - get with it