We Will Make America Great Again @Q1776Q
03 January, 01:46

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
03 January, 01:54
In response We Will Make America Great Again to his Publication
How many were forced to get it???

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Anon @Mike314
No professional athletes were forced to get it as far as I know. There was a degree of pressure applied, though.

However, on the amateur side of the ball, I can say for a fact that many colleges had "vaccine" mandates in effect if an athlete wanted to play on one of the teams.

My nephew actually got kicked off the hockey team and was also expelled from school for refusing the booster.

There were exemptions granted, however, for medical concerns as long as the family doctor could provide a valid excuse.
02:10 PM - Jan 03, 2023
In response Melanie Rieger to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Mike314 in this post can reply
Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
03 January, 02:45
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Thank you for your reply, I feel sad for people that where not awake at the time and got it because of peer pressure. My healthy 90 year old sister regrets it now. I tried to tell her. God please protect her.