Patriot AztekJade @AztekJade
SEPTEMBER 2021

BOOM: 💥💣 💥 In a documentary called ‘Jagged,’ which premieres Tuesday at the Toronto International Film Festival, 47-year-old Morissette claims that the entertainment industry is run by elite pedophiles who routinely rape and abuse children.

https://newspunch.com/alan...
01:01 PM - Jan 03, 2023
Only people mentioned by AztekJade in this post can reply
Susie Queue @OUTSIDEVOICE
03 January, 06:29
In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication
I watched that doc, and her album Supposed Former Infatuation Junkie was in my top 5 for soo long. She appeared on the scene as a child star, so now I'm wondering about her parents or family bloodline.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
George The Patriot @Dpain1969
03 January, 06:22
I liked her music too. R.I.P. Alanis!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stevie King @ShineBright9
03 January, 03:11
Ok so now these music stars, Hollywood stars all coming out now to try and save face or what? Many years have gone by and they ate up that materialistic world of narcissism and fame and who knows what evil they have done to others, only showing what was done to them; if that’s truly truth? Its just all so sickening and I won’t support any of them anymore but will leave it in God’s hands, not for me to be the judge! God speed! 🙏🙏🙏🙏

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
03 January, 02:51
She's changed a bit over the years. I didn't even think this was her...at first.

https://youtu.be/8BPbgkk1d...
Alanis Morissette - All I Really Want/Hand In My Pocket (Live in Miami, 3-12-22) (4K HDR, HQ Audio) - YouTube

The opening number of Alanis Morissette's concert in Miami Beach, right on the beach itself, as part of Miami Beach LIVE: POP Weekend.Camera: iPhone 13 ProMi...

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
03 January, 06:47
In response Michele hoffman to her Publication
WOW!!! Doesn't even seem.like her....a much better her indeed!

Only followers of this user (CamdenBeach) can see their posts

Victor This Guy @This_guy
03 January, 01:20
Wow...id given up on her. She always seemed the type to be real...and then.......nothing. Till now! Good for her. Respect reinstated. To be clear...she was a ball breaker who rubbed me the wrong way but had that one song that was great! 🧐🤍🏁 Normies need to hear it from the mouths of those they(we) love.