Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
03 January, 07:47
Be aware of the False Prophets, False Messiah's...
15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

16 Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?

17 Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.

18 A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.

19 Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.

20 Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.

Matthew 7:15-20

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
“Indeed I will make those of the synagogue of Satan, who say they are Jews and are not, but lie—indeed I will make them come and worship before your feet, and to know that I have loved you. Because you have kept My command to persevere, I also will keep you from the hour of trial which shall come upon the whole world, to test those who dwell on the earth. Behold, I am coming quickly! Hold fast what you have, that no one may take your crown. He who overcomes, I will make him a pillar in the temple of My God, and he shall go out no more. I will write on him the name of My God and the name of the city of My God, the New Jerusalem, which comes down out of heaven from My God. And I will write on him My new name.”
‭‭Revelation‬ ‭3‬:‭9‬-‭12‬ ‭NKJV‬‬
11:08 AM - Jan 03, 2023
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Only people mentioned by RabbitRoulette in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Rabbit Roulette, click on at the bottom under it