Warrior of the Light @Light_Warrior17
Things are hitting close to home. Unexpected deaths of people I know, causes TBD. Last night a spotlight has, unfortunately, been cast on the elephant in the room.

[they] won’t be able to hide the TRUTH much longer.
Pray
10:30 AM - Jan 03, 2023
Only people mentioned by Light_Warrior17 in this post can reply
Andrea COLEMAN @AndieJJ
03 January, 01:28
In response Warrior of the Light to his Publication
I wonder also what operation may have taken place that Hamlin was used as a pawn/distraction. Look here at Hamlin so you don’t see that over there.
If so, it worked.
there was announcement of his incident and even death before the event took place.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
03 January, 01:18
. sorry i wasnt’ following you back Patriot!!!

All sorted now

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Denali 1620 @Denali1620
03 January, 11:51
Yes, last night was one of the more blatant demonstrations of its effects and the MSM went into full attack mode calling conservatives who linked it to the vax, "sick and demented." I still haven't seen the effects on the many who took it around me, but as I questioned previously, perhaps it effects individuals differently and perhaps some received the saline versions.

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
03 January, 11:39
🙏😢🙏

Marla DuBois @Stitcher
03 January, 11:13
Would it not be great for the physicians treating the football player to come before the people of this country, slam the MSM, snd so many others abd speak to the lies told about tge vaccines and demand they be pulled. State the vaccine caused this heart condition!

Andrea COLEMAN @AndieJJ
03 January, 01:24
In response Marla DuBois to his Publication
I am guessing many of these doctors will be going down as well.
I believe there is reason we go through everything twice.
A warning to repent. (turn away from and help us)
An arrest of those that did not repent.