⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
03 January, 08:02
I covered the NFL as the official Spanish voice of the Carolina Panthers for over a decade.
I don't care how many doctors come out and try to explain, and justify his collapse after contact.
THIS IS NOT NORMAL!!!

Here is the play.
⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
If the hit was hard enough to cause an impact on the heart to be the cause of his cardiac arrest I doubt he would have stood up after the hit, IMO. If they were not doing CPR after defibrillation with the AED, then that indicates that the AED reversed the V-fib. If they were still doing CPR after defibrillation, that would indicate that they did not convert the rhythm. Intubation would be an appropriate protocol to maintain adequate oxygenation. After defibrillation it is important to maintain a stable cardiac rhythm, adequate oxygenation, cardiac output, as the blood is evaluated to determine if he had a myocardial infarction. ( heart attack due to a blockage in the coronary arteries). This blockage can occur from blood clots. Most MI's occur due to the narrowing of the arteries due to poor diets, or other causes. However in a young athlete it is very rare. Another cause could be an undetected congenital abnormalitie in the vessels.
09:33 AM - Jan 03, 2023
Only people mentioned by InHisHolyName in this post can reply
Victor This Guy @This_guy
03 January, 10:02
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Vax related is my guess. 🤍🏁, and script related. 😁

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
03 January, 10:13
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
Of course, that was my point. 😉