⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
I covered the NFL as the official Spanish voice of the Carolina Panthers for over a decade.
I don't care how many doctors come out and try to explain, and justify his collapse after contact.
THIS IS NOT NORMAL!!!

Here is the play.
⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️
08:02 AM - Jan 03, 2023
Only people mentioned by Luisjr40 in this post can reply
Big Guns61 @Big__Guns61
03 January, 04:21
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
vax 100 percent responsible

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
03 January, 04:14
jake delhomme #17 my hero!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nett Eighty ✝ @Nett80
03 January, 11:37
whatever the case is that caused this doesn't explain that the game was suspended. doesn't it seem odd that over any other games in past with player injuries that the game was suspended. no they took player off the field and resumed the game. prayers to this young man and his family

Brandy Molina @bmolina0003
03 January, 10:55
Ain't it strange how the elephant in the room just stands there while they all completely ignore him? Everything about this incident screams "but what about that experimental vaccine?" and not a single co-player, coach, family member, MSM reporter or hospital spokesman has a single word to say about the "experimental jab". Very strange indeed.

NATHANIEL RUSSELL @FREETHINKER23
03 January, 10:32
Although no one wants to jump to conclusions, I have been on the field for the past 30 years as a player and now an official in High School and College. I have never seen this happen before. If it is because of a hit, it would be happening much more often.

Victor This Guy @This_guy
03 January, 09:59
He must be dead. Media tried to make sure to create a narrative that its not vax related...meanwhile another ppayer dropped dead friday of a heart attack. And Pele's funeral today too...Good times! Someone posted that the nfl would be popping off with something big. Dead men dropping on live tv. 🤍🏁

Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
03 January, 09:57
Thank you for recording the play for those of us not watching the game. We all need to share and reshare so that MSM can't distort the truth.

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
03 January, 09:56
Agreed for as long as I have been aliive never seem the stop a game

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
03 January, 09:37
Mornin’ Luis! No this looks bad! Just like the Rest!
😔🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
03 January, 09:33
If the hit was hard enough to cause an impact on the heart to be the cause of his cardiac arrest I doubt he would have stood up after the hit, IMO. If they were not doing CPR after defibrillation with the AED, then that indicates that the AED reversed the V-fib. If they were still doing CPR after defibrillation, that would indicate that they did not convert the rhythm. Intubation would be an appropriate protocol to maintain adequate oxygenation. After defibrillation it is important to maintain a stable cardiac rhythm, adequate oxygenation, cardiac output, as the blood is evaluated to determine if he had a myocardial infarction. ( heart attack due to a blockage in the coronary arteries). This blockage can occur from blood clots. Most MI's occur due to the narrowing of the arteries due to poor diets, or other causes. However in a young athlete it is very rare. Another cause could be an undetected congenital abnormalitie in the vessels.

03 January, 10:02
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Vax related is my guess. 🤍🏁, and script related. 😁

Only followers of this user (Fighter4Justice) can see their posts

Robert Franz @afsocrob
03 January, 09:17
There is NO DOUBT WHATSOEVER it was due to the Clot-shot Booster he received on December 26th, just a week ago.

TRUMP 2024 @TheRealPacoG
03 January, 09:40
In response Robert Franz to his Publication
RIP
No informed consent
Coercion
Death
Murder one

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
03 January, 08:56
That's why the left is asking peeps NOT to share the play on Twit. It wasn't the hit, he rolled up and just tipped over like the rest of them. I have a feeling this will not be the last one.

Only followers of this user (Fighter4Justice) can see their posts

Evil Elf @Evilelf
03 January, 08:33
We are at the 2 year mark. Heart attacks are going to start happening more and more. To my knowledge it's only the second one ever on the field.. Chuck Hughes died on the field during a Bears/Lions game in '71. (I think it was '71) If Damar was at home he probably would be dead right now..

03 January, 10:07
In response Evil Elf to his Publication
He is likely dead already! And yes vax related im sure. Pretty exciting really...watching media twist themselves trying to create a narrative separate from vax...and people dropping dead on tv...wake 'n bake people! Im not heartless...im fucking over the bullshit!!! 🤍🏁🧐

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
03 January, 08:24
My mom and sister both text me about it was not watching sent them back just the vaccine emoji . One said really like BS and the other no response. They both took it and they don't don't want to believe any of it. 🤮🤮🤮

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
03 January, 08:39
In response Mike Allen Good and Green to his Publication
U B Like 💪Red Pilling, Tough Love Red Pilling.
Good For U! Thats Love!

Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
03 January, 08:44
In response Mike Allen Good and Green to his Publication
Its going to be very difficult for people to admit that they did something that harms themselves or their children.
Many will run to their doctor for reassurance. Hopefully, some doctors will have the balls to tell the truth.

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
03 January, 08:20
11 11

⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
03 January, 08:17

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
03 January, 09:51
Stockton just doing what aby concerned person and former athkete would do when things start becoming obvious. I'll tell you who is crazy is Bill Walton. I have tried to watch a few basketball games where he is commentating and he's just spewing all kinds on nonsense and pushing the vax as if he is the creator of it. He's obviously getting paid very heftily for doing it. Nobody praises something like that just because they feel good about it. I have to just go past him now. I can't imagine anyone sticks around too ling to listen to him but I guess they do.

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
03 January, 09:53

Lyda Ars @golden21
03 January, 08:07
No it is not normal. We watched it over and over. It looks like the took the hit in the neck area. they can spin it all they want. We know!!

TXmommaBear wilcox @Mommabear4
03 January, 08:44
In response Lyda Ars to his Publication
Our local news is actually reporting cardiac arrest .