COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
03 January, 08:18
https://callmestormy.net/2...

WHO HAS BEEN TALKING TO US? IS Q TESLA?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
03 January, 09:15
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
Oh wow! Wait until you find out who has been talking to you here!? Omg what if it's Tesla? That's awesome! And the rest of the Q team of course...There are 10 of them total.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
WHEN I TELL MY WIFE THIS STUFF SHE SAYS, 'BE CAREFUL WHO YOU TELL, THEY GONNA GET YOU PUT AWAY!'
09:21 AM - Jan 03, 2023
In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply
Markus Free @IMarkusFree
04 January, 12:17
Die with my boots on.

Markus Free @IMarkusFree
04 January, 12:17
Yeah same here.
And I dont give a f***

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
03 January, 09:32
I understand that completely! Tell her about the Mud Flood LOL!!!

03 January, 09:36
In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication
SHE KNEW ABOUT THE MUD FLOOD 20 YRS+ AGO. SHE IS ONBOARD, BUT LOVES TO BUST MY CHOPS. KEEPS ME SHARP!