Honkler Simpson @Honkler
Cheer your hearts, patriots!

Fucking communist fat ass faggot Flavio Dino (with utmost respect to homossexuals, but he's a total fag) has promissed to treat the patriots camped in front of the army bases and HQ as terrorists and unleash the full force of the state on us.
Well, he "took office" with Lula and so far no cop dared to touch the people, which means Lula and his sinisters, I mean, ministers, have no power at all, except boosting the confidence of the stupid criminals who think he's in charge and are enboldened to loot stores.
So...unless something changes...I follow believing Brazil is now under a military junta led by General Heleno, a patriot whom I trust as much as I trust Bolsonaro.
05:58 AM - Jan 03, 2023
Only people mentioned by Honkler in this post can reply
Cereus Bonplandii @Cereus_Bonplandii
05 January, 04:36
In response Honkler Simpson to his Publication
Thank you SO MUCH for informing us. These are great news!!! My husband just cried while I translated your posts for him. God bless you and the people around you!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Honkler Simpson @Honkler
05 January, 01:16
In response Cereus Bonplandii to her Publication
Thanks...but we're getting uneasy. Things are supposed to be happening but nothing happened. So patriots are starting to question whether this inauguration ruse was because illegitimacy, as Anons says, or if 'twas plotted by the Left to keep us on hopium.
Whatever is the case, we're tired and want to take action. General strike, and those who doesn't adhere, we'll block refineries and cut fuel supply and stop the country by force.
Fact is we don't know if the Military betrayed us, if General Heleno which we trust is really in power or not, if it's all a ruse.
We're really lost and confused, too much disinformation and every day it seems clearer that we're own our own.
So fuck Q, fuck the "plan", whatever. We'll revolt and find out if this shit is real or not, because things are becoming unbearable.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396