✨ Isaac Your Bartender ✨ @Westsider
02 January, 10:04
My good friend , father of 5 , 65 years old, he was also my neighbor , died suddenly on his couch , mid day with everybody around him yesterday, New Years Day. Just a sudden death. No explanation . I do not know if he got the jab , my guess is he did . He was a big 280 pound strong man . He comes from a family that has a a few professional athletes . Strong genes. His 2 brothers played in the NFL for a many years. Now I see this NFL player collapse on the field tonight. You and me know exactly what is going on ..... that frickin jab !!! Lets see if the truth will come out with this NFL player going down on National TV. Its murder in my eyes , murder by bioweapon.... God Bless.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Eagle Soars @EagleSpirit
02 January, 10:19
In response ✨ Isaac Your Bartender ✨ to his Publication
Just look at all the European soccer players collapsing this past year. Now it is hitting home here in the USA. I am afraid more to come. Sick evil world. Lord Jesus we come to you tonight to ask for forgiveness..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Westsider in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from ✨ Isaac Your Bartender ✨, click on at the bottom under it