✨ Isaac Your Bartender ✨ @Westsider
My good friend , father of 5 , 65 years old, he was also my neighbor , died suddenly on his couch , mid day with everybody around him yesterday, New Years Day. Just a sudden death. No explanation . I do not know if he got the jab , my guess is he did . He was a big 280 pound strong man . He comes from a family that has a a few professional athletes . Strong genes. His 2 brothers played in the NFL for a many years. Now I see this NFL player collapse on the field tonight. You and me know exactly what is going on ..... that frickin jab !!! Lets see if the truth will come out with this NFL player going down on National TV. Its murder in my eyes , murder by bioweapon.... God Bless.
10:04 PM - Jan 02, 2023
Only people mentioned by Westsider in this post can reply
Eagle Soars @EagleSpirit
02 January, 10:19
In response ✨ Isaac Your Bartender ✨ to his Publication
Just look at all the European soccer players collapsing this past year. Now it is hitting home here in the USA. I am afraid more to come. Sick evil world. Lord Jesus we come to you tonight to ask for forgiveness..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
03 January, 02:59
In response Eagle Soars to her Publication
Some sick evil people behind this.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
02 January, 10:13
I am so sorry for your loss😢....Watched Lamar Hamlin tonight collapse...This is just such an unbelievable nightmare that I'm so afraid is far from over....Prayers, God Bless the World🙏

Former [Corn Pop] Farmer @Corstruction
02 January, 10:08
It'll come out. Sorry for your loss. We're going to see more and more of this, unfortunately.

02 January, 10:17
In response Former [Corn Pop] Farmer to her Publication
Thank you, we know this is going to continue , unfortunately . I tried telling everyone around me to avoid the jab over the past two years . A few listened to me, but many more did not listen to me. God Bless