Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Marianne Risk @Mari_anne
I delivered some eggs to a neighbor today. She asked why we decided to get chickens & so many more than my family would need.
I responded with I could see the egg shortages were likely going to continue & if we were already creating a space for our own chickens we may as well get a few more so we could help people around us if needed.
Just look for the little ways even if its just listening. Especially listening. We'll all be doing enough talking soon enough.
01:37 AM - Jan 03, 2023
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Mari_anne in this post can reply
Texas Traveler @TX_Traveler
03 January, 11:17
In response Marianne Risk to her Publication
We deliver our eggs to some elderly. The smiles and excitement they show makes my heart happy. 😊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marianne Risk @Mari_anne
03 January, 12:50
In response Texas Traveler to her Publication
We do the same thing! One neighbors wife recently passed so we cook them & run them over regularly just to be sure he's getting some protein in.
Bless you in all your efforts. Happy New Year!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

Marianne Risk @Mari_anne
03 January, 12:45
In response Colonel17Q Carter777-Z to her Publication
Oh my she is fancy 😍 Happy New Year!

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts