Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Green 8700 @Green8700
I’m in Central Pennsylvania, I have access to 50 acres. Lots of trees. Artesian well feeding a pond…happy to have a big old camp out… we have to wait for better weather.
09:10 PM - Jan 02, 2023
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Green8700 in this post can reply
LO_ Patriot @LO_Patriot
04 January, 02:39
In response Green 8700 to her Publication
My family is originally from PA (Somerset)...does that count? 😁👍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
03 January, 10:56
I’m in central Pa also, I’m in Linglestown.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
03 January, 06:04
😎Green I am in Central, PA as well. Near the Lancaster/Lebanon County line.

Green 8700 @Green8700
03 January, 07:32
In response Michele hoffman to her Publication
awesome, it’s so good to know there are like-minded people around me. Have a wonderful day Michelle, thank you for reaching out.❤️

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Green 8700 @Green8700
02 January, 09:15
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
It’s been wet, it warmed up so it’s mostly mud. Let me know if your mom ever needs anything. I’m in the Harrisburg area.