Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
02 January, 12:03
good afternoon
did you know ..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Richie Richard @Richie
02 January, 12:26
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
This is the first I hear of a "Red Queen".

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
02 January, 01:19
In response Richie Richard to her Publication
Me either it is disturbing
https://devpost.com/softwa...

Richie Richard @Richie
02 January, 02:00
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
I did a quick search on "Red Queen" and the only thing that came up for me was a novel by Phillippa Gregory. Your information is completely disturbing.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
02 January, 03:14
Which search engine do you use?
I found that on Brave.
I don't use Google or DuckDuckGo anymore.

Richie Richard @Richie
02 January, 04:05
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
I also use Brave. Apparantly, I didn't dig deep enough. Cudos, you have the edge.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
Thanks, however, I am not known for my research skills!
Even a blind squirrel finds a nut eventually. 🐿️
I did add facial recognition to Red Queen when I searched it though. 🙂
05:35 PM - Jan 02, 2023
Only people mentioned by Royalraven in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Royal Raven, click on at the bottom under it