The Real Me @TheRealMe
02 January, 12:05
The subject of the USA not being so great has been on my mind, and I haven't found the words to express it. Where we, as a nation have come from and slowly eroded over time to where we are now.

And then I found this. This is where we are.👇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
02 January, 08:38
In response The Real Me to her Publication
Amd once the WW2 generation was dead, they repeated the process.

Always 3 generations away from repeating the error.

Evil knows this, and bides its time, planning its next refinement to the process , the tweak of its message and delivery system, until it eventually produces a communication that none can resist (I am thinking 5G + injection).

The left have one advantage over us - they form hives, they organize like ants, they are of one mind... they love being together being directed.

We, by our very natures, are not this way inclined. We are solitary wolves, the feral felines, tolerating company, only when necessary... up to now, this has served us, because we are very hard to identify and silence.

The billions spend on 'fact checkers' and AI focused on shutting us down, this is forcing them to use their resources and, keep their attention divided, we harry them, and, sometimes, draw their troops to our side, we weaken them.

Just my observations.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by TheRealMe in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from The Real Me, click on at the bottom under it