The Real Me @TheRealMe
02 January, 12:05
The subject of the USA not being so great has been on my mind, and I haven't found the words to express it. Where we, as a nation have come from and slowly eroded over time to where we are now.

And then I found this. This is where we are.👇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
The people of the most ancient church were truly Godly and even spoke with Angels, but that dispensation eventually decended into hellish ways, wanting to credit themselves for anything virtuous instead of God. Every dispensation since theirs did likewise as humanity fell further from God until they inverted good and evil and no longer could tell truth from falsity nor good from evil. Our dispensation reflects all of the prior via inherited evil. Never again always crumbles. We can reverse this trend but it takes a total commitment to credit the Lord in every moment for each breath, thought, feeling, deed and to follow His precepts to love Him above all else and love others at least as much as self. No generation has achieved this innocent state. The Divine is innocence itself, so the Lord commands us to be as little children in order to enter His Kingdom.Each moment presents a choice to be innocent in His Presence. He enables us but we must cooperate with our Savior.
12:37 AM - Jan 02, 2023
In response The Real Me to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Anuenue in this post can reply
Stevie King @ShineBright9
02 January, 11:10
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
Our Lord also taught he isn’t in a church, but he is under every rock, in every tree, plant, and within us, etc.! Go within and realize you and we are a part of God, they don’t want you to know that, I refuse to belong to a Church or belong to a religion, the evil resides there not God! Just my opinion and experince with religion and church’s.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
02 January, 01:01
In response Stevie King to her Publication
We need no intermediaries to know God, in fact they do not help us follow His precepts. The corruption of churches and the priesthood has always been. 🙏💕

The Real Me @TheRealMe
02 January, 01:29
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
We are at this crossroad again. I pray we succeed. I do feel we have a long way to go.

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
02 January, 12:50
In response The Real Me to her Publication
Yes and apparently we have been at it for centuries, millennia because we keep forgetting we are not gods and never will be gods. There is one God and He has two commandments upon which rest all of the law and the prophets: love the Lord above all else and love others at least as much as self. Following Him by doing these is the only salvation for us. 🙏🤍