Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
01 January, 10:10
@vincentkennedy - is this 1010 Wins? :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marla DuBois @Stitcher
01 January, 01:07
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
kim, do not understand this? can you clarify?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
01 January, 03:49
In response Marla DuBois to his Publication
vK has always said 1010 Wins but recently he's said his account ends/he goes back on 11.22.23.

He's also pointed us to the Chinese Lunar Calendar over the years.

11.22.23 on the Chinese Lunar Calendar is actually October 10th or 1010

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
01 January, 04:37
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
. love that Kim, it also would be a great date to reverse the spell of that shooting what will be 60 year anniversary.

2 pics.

Symbolism will be [their] downsfall.

Red Edge @Rededge
01 January, 08:57
In response Dman72 - Aussie Patriot to his Publication
Tbis caught my eye earlier.this morning and my brain senses were like hmmmm 🤔
Everything makes sense ...
Future proves past

Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
Yeah but everything we thought was real or true isn’t. I mean they talk about time traveling and I am pretty opened minded. Not saying its true but what if they traveled back in time and switched him out with a clone. I know it sounds crazy but down that rabbit hole was crazy too.Maybe just wishful thinking. I’m sure we will know the truth in time.
09:30 PM - Jan 01, 2023
In response Red Edge to her Publication
Only people mentioned by 2behonest50 in this post can reply
Red Edge @Rededge
01 January, 09:36
In response Teresa Andersqn to her Publication
But what if they reversed it and he didnt die ? Like it never happened ...
just thinking out loud

Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
01 January, 09:38
In response Red Edge to her Publication
I hope not. Wouldn’t that be awesome!