Only people mentioned by STLAnon in this post can reply
Tamie Mason @Gamechanger45
07 February, 10:42
In response STL Anon to his Publication
Everyone should share this. Its heartbreaking

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Patriot @RioTex123
07 February, 07:50
thank you for sharing and keep up the awareness

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Becca Truly Stuart @BeccaTrulyStuart
07 February, 02:03
Oprah Magazine will be folding soon, I think March issue is their last...

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
07 February, 02:29
In response Becca Truly Stuart to her Publication
never liked oprah

Mary T Scott @Emtee2355
07 February, 02:02

Nacrtani Von Croatia @LastDaysOutlaw
11 February, 05:52
In response Mary T Scott to her Publication

Diane Mckinney @diane4freedom
07 February, 12:46
If waking up and accepting this as truth is too difficult...think how the children are feeling every single minute of their lives. It's about them and only them!

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
07 February, 12:36
#TheGreatAwakening #SaveOurChildren 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏❤️❤️❤️❤️🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🙏🙏🙏🙏

vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
07 February, 12:20
Im old so everyone looks young to me , she seems to be a teen or preteen. Dems like to think they have the kids future vote, this video carries with it a spirit of the Good children out there which are likely the majority. But dems keep saying things about the youngsters being their hope in the vote, I think we can rest assured that this is anything but the facts. This is a good one for us old fogeys to draw some hope from.

Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
07 February, 12:12
#SaveOurChildren
#Millstones
#Pray
This scourge breaks the hearts of all of us here.
A #DayOfReckoning is coming for the evil entities who torture children...and all who facilitate this or turn a blind eye.
#GodWins
I Will Rescue You (3 min, music/ footage/awareness raising)
https://youtu.be/CkPZ-YOeU...
Matt 18:6: whoso shall offend one of these little ones...it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea.
President Trump 1/31/20: “My administration is fighting these monsters.”