Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Got to the restaurant at 8:30 pm, sat down, waitress tell us the lights have been flickering. She brings our drinks. Then... lights out.

100 people having a candlelight dinner. Everyone in good spirits. It was a Perfect way to sum up the suns cycle.
07:13 AM - Jan 01, 2023
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
03 January, 10:26
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
💫💛💫

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Khanhchi @Khanhchi
03 January, 01:21
Happy new year 2023

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
^.: * Raea Strobl*:.^ @VenusAnon
01 January, 06:10
I am sorry for opening up VK. I respect you this is your page. I just thought maybe we could all turn it around as a dream team of anons here to save the world. I transmute funk energy all day long, constantly under psychic attacks but I share where I am in hopes of finding a family. I guess I am just an alien girl trying to invent my own family. I wish people understood what it meant to be in service of others and what sacrifice means. I have a bible verse about putting God above mothers and fathers and children. I have the promise that he will eliminate Satan and I don't know what else after that. I am just a dreamer and if I ever offended you, I am sorry. You are just kinda a hero to me that I feel comfortable opening up to because I can feel you are real. Lots of fakes out there, but vibes are truth. I can pump out some awesome decodes, but I can't find balance when my teacher is gone from my life. I will not apologize for admitting that I believe in thanking people who help.

Enchanted Mermaid donated @PygmyGazette
02 January, 02:55
In response ^.: * Raea Strobl*:.^ to her Publication

Fighting Mama @Fightingmama2022
01 January, 05:57
“Reboot” “Web” “lights out” “killing” “Plan accordingly” Maybe reading too much into posts, maybe a pattern.

JQANNE 369 donated @JQANNE
01 January, 04:37
Capital P = Pope
TimeStamp 1:13

Pope Emeritus Benedict XVI dies 113 days after the Queen dies

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
01 January, 05:17
In response JQANNE 369 to her Publication
11.3 million AU posts ^

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
02 January, 02:56
In response JQANNE 369 to her Publication
nice work! who needs 8kun lol

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
01 January, 03:46
100 people having a candlelight dinner. Everyone in good spirits. It was a Perfect way to sum up the suns cycle - 1047 (see thread)

Q 1047
>>922559 (SUM = Q Post 32)
The important point is who Hussein is aiming the gun at.
Red, White, and Blue.
Spray.
Q

Q Post 32
Maybe one day but it cannot go slow. The initial wave will be fast and meaningful....

T/S = Q Post 713
Silence is golden.
CORONA_OFFLINE_Deac[0000].
Games R FUN!

cont'd

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
01 January, 03:50
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
100 people having a candlelight dinner. Everyone in good spirits. It was a Perfect way to sum up the suns cycle - 1047

And God Said Let The Waters Under The Heaven Be Gathered Together Unto One Place And Let The Dry Land Appear And It Was So-1047
During Those Days People Will Seek Death But Will Not Find It They Will Long To Die But Death Will Elude Them
Artificial Intelligence Can And Does Understand Everything You Type Yet It Still Will Not Show Its Face
Decode Cdc Investigates Dozens Of Adverse Vax Reactions In Teens Bounty Hunters For Bill Gates And Vax Ceos❤️
I Understand My Purpose Is To Spread The Word Of God And Jesus Christ In This Reality And All Dimensions
All The Third Eye Meddlers Are Going To Get Deleted From Existence This Time Because Theres No Other Option Left
C I A Director Taken Away In Straightjacket For Believing Hidden Jewish Ray Guns Gave Him And His Team Havana Syndrome

cont'd

Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
01 January, 03:17
About same time where i live power outage at around 8:30. lit candles and relaxed.

Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
01 January, 02:52
I'll wish you a Happy New Year April 1😊

LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
01 January, 02:51

Nadine Trevour @NadineTrevour
01 January, 02:48
💞🌈Perfect , sounds as if the Angels and Fairy kingdom happily at work to promote a GRAND new cycle. for you and others. Cheers🍾

Itza DEW-Z @ItzaDEWsy
01 January, 02:18
who else was @vincentkennedy out with to dinner last night? 😀

Melissa Lee @Sassyredhead
01 January, 02:05
suns

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
01 January, 01:32
Tried a new restaurant with hubby for lunch and they had these faux TVs hanging from the ceiling all over the restaurant that played old B & W movies. When we sat down, 3 of these were in view of our table and the screens flickered when we were seated and then they all froze on "THE END". 👀 Wild.

Bubba Obbs @Bubbaobbs_17
01 January, 02:09
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
no coincidences!

Miss. Messina @Messina
01 January, 05:42
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
Looks like you , your hubby , VK and Mrs VK are under the same frequency vibration. but in different places ;)

NEO ONE @Neo
01 January, 01:30
VK you are a romantic.
Well, your wife can be happy for you.

Anne Kats @anneanon1
01 January, 01:29
.🕊

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
01 January, 12:44
so perfect, candlelit dinner, women love that cause gives them a pretty glow🥳you did good. 2023 gonna be better. Happy New Year to you and your family and all your animals🎉🥳

Carolyn Pav @Boo4Trump_jackisfooked
01 January, 12:03
Happy New Year to you and yours ❤

Stacey Stands Up @StaceyW
01 January, 11:33
Happy New Year VK. Wishing you a 2023 filled with health, happiness, and abundance.❤️

CatGirl Southworth @Catgirl
01 January, 11:30

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
01 January, 11:19
The Chinese year of the Water Rabbit...

Water = watching

Christine De7 donated @ChristineDe7
01 January, 10:52
I'm thinking you brought those "flickering...Then... lights out" vibes with you to the restaurant. I wonder how many of that 100 turned their heads to your table when the lighted candles lit the darkness.

Peace be with you and our whole Anon Family. Much love, Patriots!

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
01 January, 10:49
I asked my fiance last night if she noticed the lights were dimming drastically for a second or two. I was in the bathroom and she was in the kitchen and she didn’t notice. Happened to me twice yesterday.

Davy Crocket @Davicrockerbeez
01 January, 10:47
Manafestang
#springbreak23 Kek

Sergeant Shultz @5Never_Give_Up5
01 January, 10:43
[s]

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
01 January, 10:43
https://anonup.com/thread/...

🥳🎉Happy 2023 VK & Famz🥳🎉
Sounds Absolutely 🥰🕯️💖LOVEly💙🕯️🥰
Also, what up with the Lights Flickering? ;)😎
Sync 🙏
🙏God Bless You & Yours♾♾🙏
💖Much Love♾♾💙

LeLe John @Grace1125
01 January, 10:32
sun cycle…hmmm are you saying its time for the ‘Moon’ cycle? the Sun is called Grandfather Sun. the Moon is called Grandmother Moon. Rise of Divine Feminine Cycle (?)

Grammie Ginger @ggcozy
01 January, 10:23
😍

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
01 January, 10:20

CeeCee Rider @Tatonka
01 January, 10:18
Happy Fake New Year!! Nice romantic way to celebrate!

Sally Pisano @EmilinaButtercup
02 January, 12:44
In response CeeCee Rider to her Publication
lets celebrate NY on April 1st

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
01 January, 10:15
Happens here at all the right moments as well. God Bless You and Your Fam bro.