D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
31 December, 07:27
The closer I get to New Year 2023 the better I feel...

mentally, physically, emotionally, and most of all SPIRITUALLY!

ViBeS aligning...

anybody else?

VK @vincentkennedy

Kim @KimRunner
koba @administrator
Doq @DoqHolliday
Kiki @KikiLove1111
Nana @sirhuckleberry
Cowboy @cowboyw2b
Martin @MartinGeddes
Serah @queenesther
Bee Bee @bxax17
Jason IamJason
DoubleE @thekingschick

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
31 December, 08:07
In response D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ to her Publication
Found out something today, it all clicked...some of your favs are AI. No joke. The hard part was finding out someone I thought was a friend was actually not so sophisticated ai.

Be careful who you follow, and Happy New Year. It will be full of surprises, so keep your eyes on God, and your intuition on full blast at all times. God Bless.🙏❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Spirit Rising @SpiritRising
How do you find something like tgat out? Someone accused me of being a bot when I posted a lovely meme and story. I had just signed up to AU because of VK, KimRunner and Katisthesea3 💕but ended up not posting anymore. I thought this was a helpful place, to show your heart. Everywhere is pretty shitty right now and Anons are getting angry. 😞
02:31 AM - Jan 01, 2023
In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SpiritRising in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Spirit Rising, click on at the bottom under it