Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
01 January, 01:01
I literally cannot breathe. I want to scream at the top of my lungs but nobody would hear me. I am so so so so angry. My beautiful beautiful 2 year old niece that I have not been able to meet or hold was jabbed. She has been sick three times. Right now the child, my niece and her husband are all sick. Why is this happening?????? I just found out she was jabbed and her stupid parents with their advanced degrees did this to my precious great niece. I feel so broken. This madness has to stop!!!!!!!!!
Why are we tip toeing around psychopaths with all of the military power of this country????? Why???????

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
For Love of Country @Michelle1776
I am very sorry for your situation. My daughter’s godmother, behind my back, manipulated and coerced my daughter to get the jab a year and a half ago. I only found out about it in February of this year. My daughter has been sick again and again ever since, and she regrets it so much. I still do not know how to not be furious with her godmother, who used to be one of my closest friends… that is over.
I do not know what needs to happen to stop all of this insanity. People are still lining up to get boosters. I am hoping and praying for a major wake up call to really shake these idiots awake! Enough is enough!
02:16 AM - Jan 01, 2023
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Michelle1776 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from For Love of Country, click on at the bottom under it