Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
I literally cannot breathe. I want to scream at the top of my lungs but nobody would hear me. I am so so so so angry. My beautiful beautiful 2 year old niece that I have not been able to meet or hold was jabbed. She has been sick three times. Right now the child, my niece and her husband are all sick. Why is this happening?????? I just found out she was jabbed and her stupid parents with their advanced degrees did this to my precious great niece. I feel so broken. This madness has to stop!!!!!!!!!
Why are we tip toeing around psychopaths with all of the military power of this country????? Why???????
01:01 AM - Jan 01, 2023
Only people mentioned by HopeAlways888 in this post can reply
Every Time @soTELLme533
01 January, 02:25
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
We hear you, Hope. I'm angry, too. And sad. Most of my family have been jabbed. I hope that most people will survive, even though they're sick now. This is why: I listened to Dr. Lee Merritt and some of what she said gave me comfort as I got the feeling that it isn't as horrible as some have said. https://beforeitsnews.com/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
For Love of Country @Michelle1776
01 January, 02:16
I am very sorry for your situation. My daughter’s godmother, behind my back, manipulated and coerced my daughter to get the jab a year and a half ago. I only found out about it in February of this year. My daughter has been sick again and again ever since, and she regrets it so much. I still do not know how to not be furious with her godmother, who used to be one of my closest friends… that is over.
I do not know what needs to happen to stop all of this insanity. People are still lining up to get boosters. I am hoping and praying for a major wake up call to really shake these idiots awake! Enough is enough!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
01 January, 02:14
Who Among Us really haven't been touched by this terror?
My prayers are sent for this world all the day long Truly, I feel your Pain and anguish.
My Prayers and hopes for u and your family, May U find some comfort🙏🙏🙏

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
01 January, 02:02
Praying for all that didn't research nor have ears to hear the remedy without shot to get better. 🙏

ADHERE TO FREEDOM @ADHERETOFREEDOM
01 January, 01:28
We hear you.
We feel your pain.
It’s a tough situation to be in.
I have recently realized, there are certain situations that are beyond your/our control.
(I’m relating on a personal level as well.)
My wife who said everything was a conspiracy therory is now reaching out to me for help/guidance because of recent health issues.
Long story but she’s double vaxxed (because of employment) with side effects and is recently reading/learning what we warned about 1-2 years ago.

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
01 January, 01:59
In response ADHERE TO FREEDOM to his Publication
I am praying for you and your wife🙏❤️

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
01 January, 02:13
In response ADHERE TO FREEDOM to his Publication
Loss of the perception of control has been one of the most important lessons, personally. All we can control is ourselves, our responses and actions, our vibration, our choices and consequences.
Strength and love to you.

Yuri Stauffenberg @Yuri
01 January, 01:24
WHY DO YOU NOT ADRESS MAN,
WHO START THIS GENOCIDE? 🤔

Q: YOU HAVE TO SHOW THEM, WHO IS RESPONSIBLE👇👇👇

STRAIGHT FROM HORSE MOUTH:

"IF YOU TOOK VACCINE, YOU ARE PROTECTED"

ANOTHER QUESTIONZ? 🤔

https://youtu.be/2GC86Ehnp...

OF COURSE I AM SAD, WHAT HABBENING, BUT WAST WORLD MAJORITY JUST PUT TRUST IN THEIR LEADERZ... AND WAS PLAYED. BADLY.

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
01 January, 01:02
🙏❤️