COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
31 December, 02:52
Kash made an interesting point about Operation Warp Speed that is worth noting.

"Think of it this way. What if we had a vaccine in a timely fashion and President Trump shut it down.. I don't think the American public would have viewed that kindly to say the least."

The mainstream media would have absolutely eviscerated Trump if he had come out against the vaccines just as they did whenever he spoke about Ivermectin or any other cure. It was all about stopping Trump from winning another election and implementing the Great Reset... Trump stopped the Great Reset by forcing the other vaccine companies to push out their own vaccine quicker than they would have liked. They wanted lockdowns until everything collapsed, then vaccine passports and totalitarian control. But we avoided so much of that. I doubt Trump can ever come out and say what he really thinks of the vaccines at this point but for me personally, I believe we dodged way more bullets than people can imagine.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
Mr. [KKK]ash

who took the vaxx.

throws up [666] on stage of a Trump rally.

Appears on C_A Sebastian Gorka’s show + other DS asset shows like IntheMatrixxx.

stopped Klaus [Nazi] Schwab ?

yeah idk.
03:37 PM - Dec 31, 2022
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Hunnydrip in this post can reply
Amy Grahm @Amyl123
31 December, 04:40
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
31 December, 04:46
In response Amy Grahm to her Publication

P.S. That made my laugh 😂😂😎😎

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
31 December, 03:38
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
I knew it.

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
31 December, 04:12
In response Michele hoffman to her Publication
Q said connected in 1481.

Connected to what?

The keystone.

> Mike Flynn , Mike Lindell, Charlie Kirk, Sebastian Gorka, Brian Gamble, Jeffery Pederson.

All the Alt-Media FAKE News.

[6] pics.