Only people mentioned by Banksy in this post can reply
Red Edge @Rededge
01 January, 01:00
In response [they] FOOKED to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
[they] FOOKED @Banksy
01 January, 01:36
In response Red Edge to her Publication
💗

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (jolish) can see their posts

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
31 December, 04:47
I am very grateful! 🙏🙏🙏

IKnow QUR @IKnowQUR
31 December, 03:57
Same.

Part of my prayers everyday.

TEACH
GUIDE
PROTECT

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
31 December, 02:55
I'm thankful my name is in "The Book".

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
31 December, 05:16
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
YES

Adrienne Green @Itsyoadrienne
31 December, 02:49
😅😁😅I was just talking to my bestie and said I wonder why we were chosen I keep meditating and wondering what was the reason. I am the baby of 5 children and my mother was told not to have anymore children after my sister I was an "accident"
I hope I am useful in the aftermath of all this.
I am 55 and been married 26 years today we have a smart beautiful and talented daughter ❤️ I do regret is not having more than one child. I have no idea why I felt the need to say all of this😁 but I did! lol

TERRY WATCHS @watcher71
31 December, 03:04
In response Adrienne Green to her Publication
your work as the AWAKENED ONE'S,,will start when the NORMIEEES start awakening,they will need us to help show them the TRUTH of what's going on and why,,,WE are the WARRIOR'S who seen right threw the last 2 years

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
31 December, 05:19
In response Adrienne Green to her Publication
Our stories are similar, only I walked alone through it...BUT YHWY! I will forever Praise HIM
Praying for restored family.
thank you for sharing and never be hesitant to do so.💗