Diane Wood @Diane416
When they said "slow roll out", it certainly never occurred to me that it would be sooooooo slow it is stupid. Makes me hate it all. Day after day, week after week, 5+ years of being bombarded with negative crap, every which way you turn.
01:28 PM - Dec 31, 2022
Only people mentioned by Diane416 in this post can reply
Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
31 December, 01:43
In response Diane Wood to her Publication
Try doing it for the last 14/ish years. Some have been doing alot longer then that. Its been slow but sure has come a long way! We cant quit once we know the truth! The kids and people being tortured deserve to be freed! We can never give up!! Stay strong and if you need to take a break or a few, do it! God has got us all!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diane Wood @Diane416
31 December, 01:51
In response Laura Anon777 to her Publication
I know there is a long road yet but we MUST get beyond where we are. At least the rebuilding stage is happy stuff. Promises made. promises kept means it should be very very soon. Shove that red pill up their ass if you have to.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396