Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
31 December, 10:07

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
The entire government is just a fake construct to enforce global elitist tyranny using a false promise of organized societal representation for public good.

It is all a lie. government serves no purpose that benefits mankind in even a small way
10:21 AM - Dec 31, 2022
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
Only people mentioned by markerdragon in this post can reply
Bridget Lentin @Brisha
31 December, 04:39
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
Saw that Kimberley was married to gavin newsome ! and someone shared Trumps and kennedys are all trannys ?! yes lots to make one think about

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bridget Lentin @Brisha
Saw that Kimberley was married to gavin newsome ! and someone shared Trumps and kennedys are all trannys ?! yes lots to make one think about

Bridget Lentin @Brisha

Bridget Lentin @Brisha

Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
31 December, 12:07
Hmmm, I have thought hard on that subject. I'm not so sure about that being true unless all people are of like mind. we would have to free the peoples minds totally first. But I also think that 98 to 99 percent of government is unnecessary, unwanted and dysfunctional.
I think we should fire everyone in government. Do a real vet of the necessary parts and not refill any positions that are not. Absolutely no appointments, no lifetime positions. Term limits for every position and an absolute Limit on positions they can hold. And the few positions left can never become the family business again. There is way too much nepotism in the government.. Government should only be a part time job not a business venture for the lowlifes who think they are the elite. I have been seriously thinking about this.

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
31 December, 12:16
In response Odis Trull to his Publication
if 98% of government is this why, why bother having it at all? it cannot possible have positive outweigh negative

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
31 December, 11:18
💯🎯👊🙏🐸

#BlessUp