MzMidniteRider333 ... @MzMidniteRider333
Kinda spooky how Killary tweets yesterday at 1:48 pm about a Qanon piece in New York Times.
Go to Q drop 148 🀣🀣🀣🎬🎬πŸŽ₯πŸŽ₯πŸŽ₯
Q Drop 148 literally states the exact same thing, β€œNYT/Clowns In America article released today re: Q-group is a DIRECT attackβ€œ.

NYT = New York Times.

Coincidence? 🀨
PATRIOTS ARE IN CONTROL!
11:24 AM - Feb 07, 2021
Only people mentioned by MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply
Katrina Fights @GardenVarietyAnon
07 February, 02:13
In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication
Future proves past. Think of the planning years ago that allowed for this level of precision. The only way a Hilldogg tweet goes out with this time stamp connection to a perfectly related Q drop is if indeed, patriots are in control.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Peachy 445 donated @Peachy445
07 February, 11:32
I'm not a Saturday night live fan but for your child trafficking needs skit on the opener last night with Hilary's pizza was kind of a jaw dropper.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MzMidniteRider333 ... @MzMidniteRider333
07 February, 12:17
In response Peachy 445 to her Publication
last night on SNL? There was a Hillary pizza skit? i haven't seen but i will go look

Laramie Slater @Deathphantom
07 February, 11:32
from what i hear shes been executed and the white hats have access to her account as well as others