17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
18 December, 08:20
i still wonder what the whole plan is for setting the right people up with the tools (capital, opportunities, assets) to help rebuild. Many getting financially bled dry in the last year +, and we hope good people (common folk, not just billionaires) will be in positions of influence within their communities (not just by winning hearts and minds, but financially able to fund projects and public works).

I know we all have our ideas (XRP, metals, property, art/jewelery/rare pieces) but in a liquidity pinch and reversion of currency system, my tiny little mind can't quite piece together the timeline or immediacy/gentleness of the transition.

Something's gotta budge, and when one domino falls, the whole damn thing comes down with it.... (nothing moves until something moves).

As VK once said - so many focused on the pain phase, something has to come after. I'm already numb to the justice to come, I see it just as a checkbox I want to get past. We've got a world to rebuild.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Loret Alen @Lorettamusic
30 December, 08:33
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
I was thinking about this the other day and I was reminded of the loaves and the fishes. When Christians pool their resources and take care of each other, great things happen! I remember a story about heaven and hell, it said hell is a dinner table set with a huge banquet but spoons so long that the people can’t get them to their mouths so they starve with all that food in front of them. The kicker is that heaven is the same exact thing, it’s just that the people feed eachother! I also like to remind myself how much we are all paying out in taxes, they tax ya when you make it, when you spend it, when you resell something its taxed again, propety tax, school tax, it’s going to be amazing when the government takes their boot off our necks. Wasn’t tax just supposed to be on imports? Just some happy thoughts, prayers for all!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
David Treciak @scifiwriter
The IRS is gone. They haven't answered their phones in almost two years. The Treasury Dept. failed their third audit in five years and they have been absorbed by another department.
Income tax is voluntary, anywaY. If you don't sign a return they can't touch you. I haven't filed since 2018 and nothing happened. They tried to garnish my SS check 15% for a balance I owed from the previous year, but it only happened one month.
02:48 AM - Dec 31, 2022
In response Loret Alen to his Publication
Only people mentioned by scifiwriter in this post can reply
Grace4 mankind @Grace4mankind
31 December, 11:35
In response David Treciak to his Publication
If they are truly gone, then “who” is sending out penalty and interest statemens and putting liens on property?

David Treciak @scifiwriter
31 December, 12:00
In response Grace4 mankind to her Publication
I only get a letter about once a year. Someone said Black Rock took over the files to collect the money. No one is having liens put on property anymore. It's illegal. Someone here told me a few months ago that they checked the paperwork on their property and the IRS lien had been taken off.
You should listen to one of David Straight's seminars on YouTube. Income tax is unconstitutional and illegal. Over the past few years over half of the workforce stopped paying taxes. Why would you give your money to a government that wastes it on Ukraine and illegal aliens? That's crazy.