Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Beck Step @BlonDDE45
31 December, 04:52
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Amazing read. Wish we could get those that need to read it, to actually read it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
[they] FOOKED @Banksy
31 December, 02:15
This is everything! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
31 December, 12:52
I wonder if Joe Rogan would talk with him?
I don't watch Joe Rogan, but a lot of people do,

Eagle Soars @EagleSpirit
31 December, 11:00

31 December, 12:52
In response Eagle Soars to her Publication
Thanks!

:Pi-and: Cycles. @Pi_n_Cycles
31 December, 10:58
downloaded it just in case

31 December, 11:00
In response :Pi-and: Cycles. to her Publication

31 December, 11:02
In response :Pi-and: Cycles. to her Publication

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
31 December, 10:52
Thread Reader link

https://threadreaderapp.co...

31 December, 12:16
Really a must read. Well thought out and organized.
It is so good, that I feel a threadreader version could be given to any of the general public. If they will read it they will learn.

I would couch this an assessment from a knowledgeable and well-trained 16 year Military Combat Medic veteran of what has happened since 2020.

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
31 December, 02:18
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
Exactly..lead them to water situation, maybe break it down to memes...what we do, amirite
;)

_Z_D21_ ... @_Z_D21_
30 December, 11:48

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
30 December, 11:18

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
30 December, 11:15
Wow!!! This is excellent.

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
30 December, 10:54
this page gives me goosebumps

Leanne Bonnekamp @Leabonn
30 December, 10:06
25 page thread with more to come!