Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Caballs Kek @CaBalls
I had also looked up NPC after seeing Elon's post.😅
Saved this meaning which is synonymous to your post:

A play on video games "non-player character" mixed with a play on The Simulation Hypothesis. An NPC is seemingly a human that is unable to think objectively. We exist in a simulated reality and some humans take on the role of NPCs, spouting "opinions" they are programmed to spout and repeating in a cult-like manner.
09:44 PM - Dec 30, 2022
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
Only people mentioned by CaBalls in this post can reply
Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
30 December, 10:43
In response Caballs Kek to her Publication
Arcadia... numbers falling down... we are only here to serve... always in disguise... big brother's watching us... we can change the world, we can beat the game, we are only NPC's...

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Smash Into Pieces - Arcadia (Official Video) - YouTube

Smash Into Pieces - Arcadia (Official Video)The official music video to Smash Into Pieces single Arcadia"Arcadia is the game known to us as our reality. We d...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Caballs Kek @CaBalls
30 December, 10:48
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
Good tune! 😎 First time hearing it. I like it.☑️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Caballs Kek @CaBalls
30 December, 10:36
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
😅 Well, just notice how perfectly NPC describes the brainwashed LEFT! Narrowed it down a bit:👇 I added the (?)

FAR LEFTIST = "...a human (?), that is unable to think objectively. We exist in a simulated reality and some humans take on the role of NPCs, spouting "opinions" they are programmed to spout and repeating in a cult-like manner. "👍😎😂