17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
18 December, 08:20
i still wonder what the whole plan is for setting the right people up with the tools (capital, opportunities, assets) to help rebuild. Many getting financially bled dry in the last year +, and we hope good people (common folk, not just billionaires) will be in positions of influence within their communities (not just by winning hearts and minds, but financially able to fund projects and public works).

I know we all have our ideas (XRP, metals, property, art/jewelery/rare pieces) but in a liquidity pinch and reversion of currency system, my tiny little mind can't quite piece together the timeline or immediacy/gentleness of the transition.

Something's gotta budge, and when one domino falls, the whole damn thing comes down with it.... (nothing moves until something moves).

As VK once said - so many focused on the pain phase, something has to come after. I'm already numb to the justice to come, I see it just as a checkbox I want to get past. We've got a world to rebuild.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
N2ndlife @Nettie @Nettie2
30 December, 07:53
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
I think, this is the most important thing....we need leader, who loves people and not power and wealth.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by 17Commentary in this post can reply
America First @Realdeal
30 December, 10:01
i see attacking patriots i get that but the plan like come on already you cant judge how other people feel everyone is going threw different times hard time and some people the prices arent affecting them i get it but for someone who is following the plan that is hurting the plan is way past due imagine how they feel believeing in something that if were true would help them out if it came true someone cant wait for tomorrow let alone another yr and when people post they aint feeling the plan patriots block them thats wrong to thats like adidas to kayne your blocking someone bc a defferent view is a coward we are all in it together weather you trust the plan or dont were here for the same reason we just all believe in it a different way like the lord god bless us all 🙏🏻

Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
30 December, 08:42
good, because I follow no entity, for each entity was created and is thus not the creator.

N2ndlife @Nettie @Nettie2
30 December, 08:25
Yes, I sadly know such accounts. Those who are followed by a large number of followers are often victims of their own EGO. Discussions are practically impossible and therefore uninteresting for me, because as a small account you almost never get an answer.I want to learn and not blindly follow. And draw my own conclusions that feel good to me inside.

Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
30 December, 08:25
🎯👍🏻👍🏻Happy you re-posted this. I remember when VK posted this and was just thinking of it this AM. So, so important. 💛