17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
18 December, 08:20
i still wonder what the whole plan is for setting the right people up with the tools (capital, opportunities, assets) to help rebuild. Many getting financially bled dry in the last year +, and we hope good people (common folk, not just billionaires) will be in positions of influence within their communities (not just by winning hearts and minds, but financially able to fund projects and public works).

I know we all have our ideas (XRP, metals, property, art/jewelery/rare pieces) but in a liquidity pinch and reversion of currency system, my tiny little mind can't quite piece together the timeline or immediacy/gentleness of the transition.

Something's gotta budge, and when one domino falls, the whole damn thing comes down with it.... (nothing moves until something moves).

As VK once said - so many focused on the pain phase, something has to come after. I'm already numb to the justice to come, I see it just as a checkbox I want to get past. We've got a world to rebuild.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
michael steele @McDs
once people realize that money is not real and only thing that is real is energy
04:13 PM - Dec 30, 2022
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
Only people mentioned by McDs in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from michael steele, click on at the bottom under it