Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
US Air Force tweets some Stealth Bomber vibes.
"Get in the Spirit! Today's the day. Look up! #SuperBowlLV "
11:10 AM - Feb 07, 2021
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
Omalove Stardust @Philophant
07 February, 09:33
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
I was sitting in my kyak on the Altamaha River, Ga enjoying a quiet afternoon of fishing when this horrible loud noise above my head actually gave me chest pain while vibrating my chest. It was a Stealth so close I could see details on it. After, the awe I was pissed. Not Nice to scare people like that. You never know when they might have a cardiac condition. I'm hear to tell you it was something I'll never forget!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mar Jek @Mjekel
07 February, 07:43

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
07 February, 08:54
In response Mar Jek to her Publication
meeeh
pseehhh
mmm noo or psss
meh

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
07 February, 08:58
In response Mar Jek to her Publication
OBVIUSLY WAS

#Jesus

all of you thant dont put the correctio answer

and give a like

has demostrante your un holyness

and most probally will go to hell
after pay your #taxes of course

Saphirs33 Saphirs33 @Saphirs33
07 February, 04:30
😁 THANK YOU !!!! NOW I'M SURE THAT'S FOR TODAY !!! I'M SO HAPPY !!!

PRESIDENT ELECT BATES1 @BATES1
07 February, 03:47
#SuperBowl 🍿😊

Gini Caradori @GiniBird
07 February, 02:19
Genesis 7:11

on the 17th day of the 2nd month World Wide Flood

Only followers of this user (Leslie1222) can see their posts

Danon MAGA @DanonMAGA
07 February, 01:14
Look, it's a Q!

john park @Jpark219
07 February, 01:11
we shall see. people need some hope then constant false flags.. 🇺🇸

Lefty Gonzales @Dananon
07 February, 12:32
Bet a B-2 could hit Gronkowski on a slant route from 60,000 ft.

Gone Galt @GoneGalt
07 February, 12:25
They are based 35 miles where I lived most of my life... Knob Noster, MO

Cher Anne @ChosenCherAnne
07 February, 01:23
In response Gone Galt to her Publication
I was raised in Sedalia.

Brett Tescher @bktastic__
07 February, 11:42
Let's ride, Cowboy!!

God Wins @Nous
07 February, 11:20
This is incredible. I slept late and was dreaming of shots wheezing by around the whole city even breaking glass. At first i thought (in my dream) it was some sort of a local shootout, but as the dream went on the scale of it increased until at last it was covering the whole sky, rounds just flying everywhere without visible source, leaving traces behind them. I fell to my knees in praise of God as the night sky above me was being lit up by tracers.
And now i come and see this.
Today's the day

Just Becky @Becky3560
07 February, 11:16
almost starting to wonder if this will be biggwr thab just something at the supee bowl. Like is EBS gonna happen while im out taking an extra shift? 🤨

Only followers of this user (DebbersB) can see their posts

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
07 February, 11:13

AcuLight Patriot @AcuLight
07 February, 12:28
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication

Let It RainShine @LetItRainShine
07 February, 11:11
YES PLEASE! Spirit is ready and hopeful!