Pam Truth @pam65
29 December, 10:51
so i ended up with covid over the holiday week but not so bad. dr. prescribed paxlovid which is nirmatrelvir and ritonavir. does anyone know anything about these drugs before i take it. anything from pfizer scares me.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
29 December, 01:56
In response Pam Truth to his Publication
Never heard of em… Pfizer scares me too! I bet there is a toilet close by that you could flush them down. Then hit the “feed store” for a tube of ivermectin (apple flavor!!) Your responses here are going to be filled with amazing holistic cures. Feel better Pam…..mine wasnt bad either. xoxoxo

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
larryelkinse @larryelkinse
30 December, 07:43
In response Kel Que to her Publication
I've gotten My Ivermectin order from https://buyivermectinforhu... and have been very happy with the service. They're in India, no Rx is required (ignore that box on the form), they also sell HCQ, AZM & other antibiotics, and they provide a tracking link for shipping, which takes 2 - 3 weeks

Only people mentioned by LincolnMom in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Lincoln Mom, click on at the bottom under it