Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
30 December, 01:33
I don't often ask...but could use a little prayer. My Naturopath doctor is out of the office till Monday....she's been on vacation. Isn't that when all heck breaks loose? In my case I'm pretty sure a blood clot (pulmonary embolism) from my right calf. I had pain, swelling, heat for like 2 weeks and just thought it was my normal knee issues...but suddenly that stopped and I'm having upper right quadrant chest pain (ribs) and shortness of breath as well as coughing. So...my completely uneducated guess is a blood clot. Nothing else makes sense. uggh. No I didn't get any of the wuflu vaxxes..,but have been exposed to those who have. 🧐 So. Any suggestions? I do NOT want to go to the hospital...ours is as bad as most. I'm thinking some garlic soup...ginger tea....any other suggestions? I'm surprisingly not freaking out...but...feeling like I should do SOMETHING. Anyway...Thank you for listening and I appreciate your prayers. ❣️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Anon @Mike314
At this point, I think it's probable that most everyone has at least been exposed to someone who has been vaxxed. Along with trying the other suggestions in the comments, maybe pick up some N-Acetyl Cysteine. It's very affordable and can be purchased at almost any Whole Foods Co-Op or any other store that sells nutritional supplements.
02:49 PM - Dec 30, 2022
Only people mentioned by Mike314 in this post can reply
Sher Patriot @MOPatriot65
30 December, 03:19
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
I've been taking NAC daily...swear by it!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
30 December, 02:58
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Thank you! I take NAC daily....maybe why I am here to talk about the issue? I don't know...I totally agree with people needing NAC!

Mike Anon @Mike314
30 December, 03:22
In response Kimmys ConjecturingAgain to her Publication
You're welcome. It's important to note that politicians and bureaucrats are trying to intercede and stop the production of NAC, because they obviously know of the benefits of taking it.