Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
I don't often ask...but could use a little prayer. My Naturopath doctor is out of the office till Monday....she's been on vacation. Isn't that when all heck breaks loose? In my case I'm pretty sure a blood clot (pulmonary embolism) from my right calf. I had pain, swelling, heat for like 2 weeks and just thought it was my normal knee issues...but suddenly that stopped and I'm having upper right quadrant chest pain (ribs) and shortness of breath as well as coughing. So...my completely uneducated guess is a blood clot. Nothing else makes sense. uggh. No I didn't get any of the wuflu vaxxes..,but have been exposed to those who have. 🧐 So. Any suggestions? I do NOT want to go to the hospital...ours is as bad as most. I'm thinking some garlic soup...ginger tea....any other suggestions? I'm surprisingly not freaking out...but...feeling like I should do SOMETHING. Anyway...Thank you for listening and I appreciate your prayers. ❣️
01:33 PM - Dec 30, 2022
Only people mentioned by KimmysConjecturingAgain in this post can reply
Christina Garner @HouseofChristina
31 December, 08:34
In response Kimmys ConjecturingAgain to her Publication
Im a touch healer, my mentor was Hanna Kroeger in Boulder Colorado, you can google her name, clots are easily dissolved when the healer puts their left hand over the patients sacrum ( dont touch, just hover close) and their right hand over the top of the patients head, this can be done with the patient standing or lying down, no need to remove any clothing, hold position for a few minutes sometimes the patient can feel the clot dissolving, repeat every few hours if needed, also take 3-4 baby aspirin *****DO NOT GET THE HAND POSITIONS WRONG- LEFT HAND OVER SACRUM, RIGHT HAND OVER TOP OF HEAD (OPPOSITE POSITIONS STOP BLEEDING)****

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
30 December, 07:35
Like hubby said....the timing could just be coincidental. I could have a few things going on at the same time. The knee thing...as one....I could have walking pneumonia or something like that....My liver could be enlarged and unhappy....or I could have pulled a muscle coughing. We really don't know for sure. All we really know is SOMETHING is going on. I'm praying it's not the worst case scenario of course. I appreciate all the prayers and suggestions. I'm not going to freak out. God is in control. Loves and blessings to all!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Blu Mason @Bluewillow
30 December, 06:25
drs usually have someone to call in emergeies in theor absence! i cant imagine a dr would not have back up for their patients? prayers!

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
30 December, 04:10

30 December, 04:12
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
Oh wow! I knew it was good...but I had no idea it helped with all of that! Thank you for sharing! Time to clean out the tub me thinks. ;)

30 December, 04:10
Here are my suggestions and hope this and the power of prayer help.

Prayer
Breathe
Epsom Salt Soak
Ginger, garlic and lots of clean water

https://www.doctorshealthp...

30 December, 03:58
Heavenly Father
I ask for your healing over every part of our friend's life – physically, emotionally, mentally, and spiritually.
I ask that you’d make her strong and resilient for the days ahead.
Release the spirit of life to heal to complete, perfect health.
Send strength, mobility, and good health throughout her whole body.
We need your healing and your grace.
We need hope restored.
We need to be reminded that you work on behalf of those you love, constantly, powerfully, completely.
In Jesus Name, Amen.

30 December, 04:04
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
OH sheesh....make me cry. Thank you. 💓

Only followers of this user (Fighter4Justice) can see their posts

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
30 December, 03:45
im retired medical...go to the e.r. please

Kathleen Brown @KattyB49
30 December, 03:38
Go to the ER

30 December, 06:17
In response Joelle Bryan to her Publication
I'm unable to take aspirin due to MTHFR gene mutations...but thank you! Thank you for the D-Dimer suggestion I'd forgotten about that.

Sadie Marie @sadiemarie04
30 December, 03:08
had something similar happen back in July. knee filled with fluid so bad i could barely walk. lost my job over it. i soaked it in epsom salts, baking soda and borax nightly (1 cup each). took some time to get through. a neighbor said it's probably a "bakers cyst". look it up. told another neighbor, he said "smack it with a book". im serious. not sure what's going in our bodies but nothing like that should be in mine for any reason. anti inflammatories i took/take when needed are: olive oil, apple cider vinegar, lemon juice, dandelion, ginger, green leafy veggies, tumeric, cinnamon. dates are about the most antiflammatory food i'm aware of (if you don't stuff them with blue cheese and wrap them in bacon)

odd thing with my knee was, there were about 5-6 women i worked with all had knots forming in their legs causing them issues. im so weird i had to feel all of them, all felt same. a couple were vaxxed, 3 were not.

all herbs have specific energetic effects, hot, cold, neut

30 December, 03:26
In response Sadie Marie to her Publication
OMGracious....thank you for the chuckle...."(if you don't stuff them with blue cheese and wrap them in bacon)" Yes...time to seriously start getting on some of these natural things. I'm also wondering if I should be taking Oil of Oregano as a natural antibiotic for a time...hmm....

30 December, 03:27
In response Sadie Marie to her Publication
OH....and yes...that is exactly how it started! Fluid on the knee...then the calf started aching...could barely bend or walk on that knee. Then the calf swelled....uggh. I just thought it was more of my knee issues...I should have been more on top of that!

Paula Hardin @paula_hardin
30 December, 03:07
Prayers up.

Oʼ Boy WTF @V_Anon
30 December, 02:55
Blood clot preventer.
Cardamom

https://www.dvo.com/newsle...

Evangelina @Evangelina
30 December, 02:54
Cayenne, preferably liquid in juice.
If not, powder in juice.
That's what I would do.
🙏

Or 35% Hydrogen Perxode in water

MMS in water

Evangelina @Evangelina
30 December, 02:55
In response Evangelina to her Publication
Apple Cider Vinegar

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
30 December, 02:53
sending prayers 🙏🙏🙏

Mike Anon @Mike314
30 December, 02:49
At this point, I think it's probable that most everyone has at least been exposed to someone who has been vaxxed. Along with trying the other suggestions in the comments, maybe pick up some N-Acetyl Cysteine. It's very affordable and can be purchased at almost any Whole Foods Co-Op or any other store that sells nutritional supplements.

30 December, 02:58
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Thank you! I take NAC daily....maybe why I am here to talk about the issue? I don't know...I totally agree with people needing NAC!

Sher Patriot @MOPatriot65
30 December, 03:19
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
I've been taking NAC daily...swear by it!!

connie wright @cowri
30 December, 02:48
😢🙏😢

Lion Hart @Lion_Hart
30 December, 02:42

Anna Earthling @Earthling2
Get electricity from ground by touching in with bare skin it loosens blood cells by giving them minus charge that repels each other, or touch skin of healthy people who have excessive electrons in their body. earthing.com

30 December, 02:43
In response Anna Earthling to her Publication
Oh interesting. Okay. Thank you! I'm typically a very "zappy" person...and interestingly...lately I've not been. Hmm....

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
30 December, 02:41
Baby aspirin, cinnamon, garlic, ginger juice instead of tea. All good blood thinners to prevent more clotting. We use ginger juice. Best from fresh ginger but Ginger People brand sells a bottle we use with fresh lemon juice. Prayers 🙏💕

In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
Thank you! This was the route I was thinking too...except for the baby aspirin. Unfortunately with my MTHFR gene mutations...I can't take aspirin.

Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
30 December, 04:32

Karen Browning @Kbbb
30 December, 02:34
Take aspirin…

30 December, 02:40
In response Karen Browning to her Publication
Unfortunately I'm not supposed to take aspirin, tylenol, and a few others...due to due to my MTHFR gene mutations. 😞

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
30 December, 02:34
🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot @Godismysavior777
30 December, 02:33
🙏🙏🙏

Gr8t Patriot22 @Gr8tpatriot22
30 December, 02:32
🙏❤️🙏

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
30 December, 02:31
🙏🙏🙏🙌 detox and thin blood naturally https://naturalbloodthinne...

https://divinitynutra.com/...

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
30 December, 02:31
I think you should start taking aspirin.. It won’t disolve a clot, but will help prevent formation of others. IF there is a clot that has moved to your lungs, you will need to go to the hospital unfortunately. i think you should maybe start somewhere else, like a walk-in emergency clinic, they might be able to diagnose it, and you can choose what to do from there. But a blood clot is not something you can ignore. I’ll be praying for you!!🙏❤️

Mary Bell @godsgirlinks
30 December, 02:19
In the powerful name of Jesus we speak healing and health over Kimmy right now because Jesus' body was broken for our healing and by his stripes we are made whole. Lord, help Kimmy to do common sense things that bring health to the amazing bodies that you have given us. Thank you Father for your promises to us and for your love poured out over Kimmy!

Diana Kennedy @Kennedbd
30 December, 02:14
Sending my prayers